Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Staging

Staging was pretty informative. We discussed a lot of potential issues that we may encounter. The more specific issues are gonna be addressed in Paraguay. I am even more tired today than I was yesterday, but I have a 9 hour flight, then a smaller 2 hour flight ahead of me. Hopefully I will get some rest on the plane, if not I plan to crash in the airport. All the other volunteers are really nice and everyone seems just as nervous/excited as I am :) There are 48 of us total (42 women, 6 men: 3 of which are married lol). Well gotta go, the buses are loading to take us to the airport. Not sure when my next post will be, but def. no phone contact for the next 3 months :/ I will try and borrow a phone or send an email as soon as I can. Well...here goes nothing WISH ME LUCK!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment