Friday, April 6, 2012

Now Playing!

Within the information sent to me by Peace Corps describing Paraguay, the term "3rd world country" wasn't iterated enough. That being said, I prepared myself to live without the luxuries we so often take for granted including one of my personal favorites: the movie theater. So imagine my utter shock when I stumbled into Asuncion (the capital) and discovered not only a decent cinema, but one stocked with modern movies as well! Needless to say, I haven't looked back since and I try and take advantage of the coveted entertainment as often as I can (but not too often). To help me keep track (I'd like to know how many I've seen by the end of my service) and for those interested, here are the flicks I've seen thus far:

(2011)
-No Strings Attached
-Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (3D)
-The Hangover 2
-Friends with Benefits
-Breaking Dawn (Part 1)

(2012)
-New Year's Eve
-The Price of Tomorrow
-War Horse
-Tower Heist 
-The Descendants 
-This Means War!
-The Hunger Games
-Men In Black 3D
-Taken 2
-Breaking Dawn (Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment