Friday, April 6, 2012

I've Got Mail :)

This is to help me keep track of who has sent me some love either in the form of a card, letter, postcard or a package. More importantly, it's also to personally thank those who have thought of me and were kind enough to send something my way. I am ALWAYS grateful for mail, no matter the size. If you've ever lived anywhere other than home, you already know how precious even the smallest reminder can be. Thank you all again for your continuous support. There is no way I would be able to preserve on this journey without you all!

Kisha Modeste (1st ever mail I received here! Easter card w/ pics of adorable Ryan included, thanks Kish!)

Aunt Candi (1st ever package I received here! Those Reeses Pieces made my week, thank you!)

Coco (postcard all the way from Amsterdam! Thanks hermana! Xoxo.)

Mother Dear (Package #2 full of much needed clothing and of course Samoa's lol thanks!)

Ms. Joan (Package #3 and definitely the most generous one I have received so far! A HUGE thank you!)

Vanessa (Package #4 nearly brought tears to my eyes. Chocolate covered pretzels? TQM V!)

Mom & Grandfolks (Package #5 full of Halloween goodies and other necessities muchas gracias!)

Vanessa (Package #6 mostly full of goodies..need I say more? Lol. Thank you Love!)





No comments:

Post a Comment